Saturday the 13th of April 2019:
• Leeds Train Station, (Short Stay Car Park)
• Manchester Victoria train station,
• Birmingham, (N.E.C. International Train Station)
• Watford Gap services, (M1 southbound)
• London, Redbridge tube station (on central line),
Please note that drop off will be London Victoria train station (central London)
• Dover eastern docks (ferry terminal)
We can collect at other service stations along the motoway network.
(Please contact us for details)
We will sail in the afternoon from Dover to Calais and arrive in Saint Quentin at approximately 20:00hrs
where we spend 1 night on half board basis (Bed & Breakfast and evening meal)
Sunday 14th of April 2019: Paris Roubaix
After breakfast we'll go to the start area in Compiegne, after which,
using our expert knowledge of the race route, we'll guide you to a
number of pave sections and finish at the Velodrome in Roubaix.
When we arrive at the first sighting after seeing the start in
Compiegne it will be around lunch time and we will hand out
everybody's pack lunch.
• Central London, 23:30hrs
• Watford Gap, 01:30hrs
• Birminghamm, 02:30hrs
• Manchester, 04:30hrs
• Leeds, 05:30hrs